John Bryne, M.D.
Orthopedic SurgeonContact Us >
Dr. John P. Byrne graduated from the Georgetown University School of Medicine in 1987. He works in Clinton, MD and two other locations and specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopedic Sports Medicine. Dr. Byrne is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital, Inova Fairfax Medical Campus and Medstar Southern Maryland Hospital Center.
- Undergraduate: Virginia Polytechnical University, 1983
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine, 1987
Internship & Residency
- Orthopaedic Residency, Georgetown University, 1995
Licenses & Boards
- Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia
- Board Certification, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Achievements & Associations
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Georgetown University Hosp
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Physician Director GMO Rehabilitation Program