Alidad Arabshahi, M.D.
Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) SurgeonContact Us >
Dr. Alidad Arabshahi is an ear, nose and throat doctor and sleep medicine specialist treating patients in Woodbridge, Virginia, and the surrounding communities. His primary goal as a practitioner is to ensure that each of his patients receives the highest available standard of medical care. Dr. Arabshahi holds certification from the American Board of Otolaryngology in both otolaryngology and sleep medicine.
At the George Washington University and through subsequent professional positions, Dr. Arabshahi has acquired extensive experience in the full range of otolaryngology techniques and procedures. He has also developed specialized expertise in the field of sleep medicine.
Patients visiting Dr. Arabshahi can receive a wide array of medical services. He provides sleep studies, allergy consultations, cancer screenings, narcolepsy evaluations and general consultations. Treatment is available for issues including ear infection, vertigo, sore throat, sinus problems, hearing issues and snoring.
- Undergraduate: Trinity College
- Medical School: George Washington University, 1998
Internship & Residency
- Residency: University of Maryland, 2003
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Sleep Medicine (Otolaryngology)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine