Angela Lee Tomaschko, MD
Orthopedic SurgeonContact Us >
Dr. Angela Tomaschko is a fellowship trained, board certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in hip and knee surgery. Her areas of special interest and expertise include:
- Hip and knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Partial and total knee replacement
- Treatment of complex failed hip and knee replacements
Dr. Tomaschko believes in providing her patients with a care plan that works with their specific goals and expectations. She offers both surgical and non-surgical approaches to treatment that help get patients back to a life they enjoy and the activities they love.
She served in the U.S. Navy and was an orthopedic surgeon at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and Kimbrough Ambulatory Care Center at Fort Meade, treating active duty military members, their dependents, and military retirees. She was also a Staff Surgeon, teaching orthopedic residents at those institutions.
Outside of work, Dr. Tomaschko enjoys hiking, biking, skiing, and traveling.
- Internship Program Naval Medical Center San Diego – 2007
- Medical School Boston University School of Medicine – 2006
- Residency Program Naval Medical Center San Diego – 2013
- Fellowship Program Holy Cross Hospital
Licenses & Boards
- Board Certified, Orthopaedic Surgery