Lake Ridge Ambulatory Surgery Center has an orthopedic surgery unit, along with surgical programs for spine, ENT and pain management. In addition, are staffed by the most skilled medical experts in the country. We treat adults and children in an environment designed for convenience, comfort and the delivery of superior care.
The most common spine and orthopedic procedures we perform include:
- Arthroscopies on knees and shoulders
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) repairs and reconstructions
- Meniscal procedures and menisectomies (knees)
- Carpal tunnel surgery
- Rotator cuff repairs
- Labral repairs and procedures to treat shoulder instability
- Repairs for wrist fractures
- Minimally invasive lumbar decompressions, fusions and microdiscectomies, anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF)
In some cases, minimally invasive knee replacements are appropriate for our center.
When it comes to ENT procedures, our skilled surgeons and trained staff handle many of the following:
- Tonsillectomies and adenoidectomies
- Nasal and sinus surgery
- Ear tube placements
- Biopsy of growths in the larynx
- Excision of growths in the larynx
- Neck surgery removal of small masses
Remember: no matter what type of procedure you are having, please review our tips for preparing for surgery.