Ramin Ipakchi, M.D.
Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) SurgeonContact Us >
Dr. Ipakchi is a native of Baltimore and a University of Virginia alumnus where he was inducted into the prestigious Phi Beta Kappa honor society. He completed his medical training at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in 1999 followed by otolaryngology/head and neck surgery training at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in 2004. Dr. Ipakchi is a board certified physician by the American Board of Otolaryngology and is also board certified in Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Ipakchi enjoys treating both kids and adults in the full range of ear nose and throat disorders, including facial plastic surgery, sinusitis, hearing disorders, dizziness, thyroid problems, and pediatric disorders.
- Undergraduate: University of Virginia
- Medical School: University of Pennsylvania
Internship & Residency
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship in General Surgery
- Thomas Jefferson University, Residency
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Licenses & Board
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- MD State Medical License
- VA State Medical License