Stephen Bane, M.D.
Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) SurgeonContact Us >
Stephen M. Bane, M.D. is an experienced physician in all medical and surgical aspects of Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery. Dr. Bane is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology â€“ Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Bane trained in general surgery in New York at NYU and Bellevue Hospitals. He served in the U.S. Navy as a flight surgeon and as an Otolaryngologist in San Diego and later Pensacola, Florida. Dr. Bane left the Navy in Pensacola in 1994 to enter private practice and has been on staff at Potomac Hospital since 1997. He has served as chairman of the OR Committee, ENT Section Chief, Medical Executive Committee and he is currently Chairman of the Surgical Department.
- Undergraduate: Boston College
- Medical School: Loyola University Chicago
Internship & Residency
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center, Residency in General Surgery
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency in General Surgery
- Naval Regional Medical Center, San Diego, Residency in Otolaryngology
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Sleep Medicine (Otolaryngology)